the best part of waking up

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

some days, waking up early and going to work just stinks. i just want to cuddle up with my blankets and pillows and hubby and stay in my bed all day.

coffee is the one saving grace. seriously, sometimes i'm getting ready in the morning thinking 'man, i can't wait to get to work and have some coffee.'

another thing that helps is a cheery coffee mug... and maybe a pretty trivet or tile to sit your mug on... i know it makes me smile to see my pretty coffee in the morning.

my mug was only $.50 at a thrift shop!

you can find lots of pretty options online at one of my most favorite places...anthropologie...

like these:







happy coffee!

1 comments:

Jade said...

Those are all uber-cute! Mugs are the best - I like little dainty ones AND ginormous bowl ones!