the smell of summer

Thursday, June 11, 2009


the day june 1 hits... i miss the beach something fierce. i miss the beaming sunshine, the sand between my toes, running from the waves, hunting for seashells, and even the moody clouds when a storm is coming...


i also miss being able to just head out to wrightsville beach on a whim, driving along in my yellow beetle with the windows down and the music blasting...

one thing that helps bring me back to the beach is the smell of hawaiian tropic.

lately, i've been slathering it on my arms every morning- it's actually super light and moisturizing, has spf (duh!) AND that amazing summery coconut-y smell that takes me right back to the waters' edge.

really, you should try it. you'll be driving to work, catch a whiff, and suddenly you're on vacation :)

0 comments: